Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2026 from USD XX Billion in 2019 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
3D printing also known as additive manufacturing is the process of creating three dimensional solid objects from any normal digital file. It is an additive process where an object is created by arranging down successive deposits of material till the article or entity is created. The additive manufacturing is a relatively newer concept and fabrication technique where the final products are created layer-by-layer instead of traditional manufacturing
The Asia Pacific market for industrial printing includes segmentation by offering, application, process, technology, industry, and geography. Based on offering the market comprises of materials, printers, software, and services. On the basis of process, the market consists of material extrusion, binder jetting, material jetting, direct energy deposition, sheet lamination, vat photopolymerization, and powder bed fusion. Considering the technology segment, the market comprises of fused deposition modelling (FDM), direct metal laser sintering (DMLS), stereolithography (SLA), selective laser sintering (SLS), electron beam melting (EBM), polyjet printing, laser metal deposition (LMD), inkjet printing, laminated object manufacturing (LOM), and digital light processing (DLP). Robotics, tooling, and heavy equipment & machinery are the various application areas based on which the global market is segmented for industrial 3D printing. Aerospace & Defense, Printed Electronics, Automotive, Food & Culinary, Healthcare, Jewelry, and Foundry & Forging are the different industry verticals that are considered under the scope of the report.
Japan has reported that the country’s overall demand for 3D printing technology was growing, further revealing that total sales within its domestic market reaching a few hundred million making an annual growth of more than 104.4%. Similarly, the 3D printing in China has also advanced impressively, considering the fact that the country was not amongst the first adopters of this technology. The plan made by the Chinese government focuses on strengthening the research and development, along with accelerating applications related to 3D printing and its simultaneous adoption in different industry verticals. MIIT will also be increasing the overall fiscal support for different 3D printing companies, to encourage diverse financing models, comprising of the stock market listings, or the issuing of bonds. Foreign companies are encouraged by the Chinese government to set up their research and development centers in China, along with a few domestic companies that have already had most of their products recognized internationally.
As the additive manufacturing technology expands in China, so do the risks that are associated with the technology. Plans are made to combat those risks where, it is proposed that a real-name registration system related to the purchase of additive manufacturing equipment should get established, along with a system for filing information based on the equipment as well as a system for registration or filing of users’ certification. It is expected to help in curbing criminal activities, like the illegal production of goods that are using 3D printing and the culprits will get punished accordingly as per the law.
China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Australia are some of the key countries that been the major contributors to the growth of Industrial 3D Printing market in Asia Pacific region. Growth in industries using 3D printing have been key factors to boost the growth of industrial 3D printing in the Asia Pacific region.
• Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing market size analysis and forecast.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing market.
• Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market segmentation on the basis of an offering, process, technology, application, industry, and geography
• Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of a study
• Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market analysis and forecast for major countries has been provided.
• Profiling of key industry players, their strategic perspective, and analysis of core competencies
• Competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market including competitive developments, investments, and strategic expansion
Years that have been considered for the study are as follows:
• Base Year – 2018
• Estimated Year – 2019
• Forecast Period – 2019 to 2026
For company profiles, 2016 has been considered as the base year. In cases, wherein information was unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Bloomberg, Hoovers, and Factiva are some of the paid databases and organizations that are referred to in order to gain insights about the Industrial 3D Printing market. Opinions from experts along with other stakeholders from major market players have been considered. This is done to validate and collect critical information for evaluating trends related to this market during the forecast period. Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate the regional and country-wise size of this market. Data triangulation techniques along with other comparative analysis are also used to calculate the exact size of the Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market globally.
For More Information Visit @:
Some of the key players of the Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market include:
• Prismlab China Ltd
• 3D Print Pulse
• Union Tech
• Kabuku Inc.
• Sojitz and Koiwai
• OPM Laboratory Co., Ltd.
• Advanced Manufacturing Services
• Zeal 3D Printing Services
Key Target Audience:
• Industrial 3D printing service providers
• 3D printing software providers
• Industrial 3D printing materials and accessories providers
• Research institutes and organizations
• Government bodies, venture capitalists, and private equity firms
• Market research and consulting firms
• Enterprise data center professionals
The scope of the Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market:
The research report segments Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing market based on offering, process, technology, application, industry, and geography.
Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market, By Offering:
Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market, By Application:
Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market, By Process:
• Material Extrusion
• Binder Jetting
• Material Jetting
• Direct Energy Deposition
• Sheet Lamination
• Vat Photo polymerization
• Powder Bed Fusion
Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market, By Technology:
• Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
• Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
• Stereolithography (SLA)
• Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
• Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
• Polyjet Printing
• Laser Metal Deposition (LMD)
• Inkjet Printing
• Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM)
• Digital Light Processing (DLP)
Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market, By Industry:
• Aerospace & Defense
• Printed Electronics
• Food & Culinary
• Foundry & Forging
Asia Pacific Industrial 3D Printing Market, By Geography:
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Breakdown of China Industrial 3D Printing market
• Breakdown of Japan Industrial 3D Printing market
• Breakdown of India Industrial 3D Printing market
• Breakdown of South Korea Industrial 3D Printing market
• Breakdown of Australia Industrial 3D Printing market
• Breakdown of Others Industrial 3D Printing market
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.